Guidlines for Authors
- Papers should be written in English; and if accepted for oral presentation, should be presented in English.
- Papers should cover the conference themes.
- Please consider strictly the submission deadlines.
- Papers should be prepared according to the ISPRS manuscripts guidelines. Unformatted submissions will be excluded from the scientific review process.
Download DOC template file
Download PDF template file
Papers should present original research results, which neither has been published nor is under consideration for publication in any conference or journal. The conference enforces a strict non-plagiarism policy. All submissions will be checked against plagiarism using plagiarism tools, and violating submissions will be excluded from scientific review process. Even later, if any form of plagiarism is detected in an accepted paper, it will be rejected/removed from the conference program and publication means.
- For each accepted paper, at least one author must register for the conference prior to the author registration deadline (see Important Dates). The infringement of this rule will cost an accepted submission to be excluded from the conference program and publication means.
- Papers should be submitted electronically through the conference web-tool.
- We invite the following types of contributions:
- Full papers: that present significant scientific results. Submissions should not exceed 8 pages (including title, figures and references) according to the ISPRS manuscripts guidelines. Full papers will be peer reviewed. If accepted, the author(s) is(are) invited to give an oral or poster presentation at the conference, and the full paper will be published in the ISPRS Archive (listed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)). Selected full papers will also be considered for publication in the International Journal of Earth Observation and Geospatial Information and IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing.
- Work in progress: that presents ongoing research. Submissions should not exceed 1500 words (including title, figures and references) according to the ISPRS manuscripts guidelines. Submissions will be peer reviewed. If accepted, the author(s) is(are) invited to give an oral or poster presentation at the conference; and an extended abstract or full paper (your choice) will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Important notice: When submitting the paper, please specify the type of your submission (full paper or extended abstract) in the "additional comments" section. However, the scientific committee has the permission to change the type of submission based on the paper content, paper length, and the number of submissions. Moreover, if the type of submission is not specified by the author(s), the scientific committee will decide on it.