Oral and Poster Presentations Guidelines:
a) Oral Presentation
- You can find your session online in the program.
- The time slot for every oral presentation is strictly 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A). Please strictly plan your presentation to follow the above schedule, otherwise the session chair will stop you at the middle of your presentation!
- You have to use the conference’s computer for your presentation. Changing the computer is not allowed, whatsoever! The presentation computer will run an English Windows 7 with MS Office Powerpoint 2013, Adobe Acrobat Reader, MediaPlayerClassic, and VLC player.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB drive, and transfer it to the presentation computer before the session starts (i.e., during the previous coffee break).
b) Poster Presentation
- The poster sessions will be held in conjunction with the coffee breaks. You can find your session online in the program.
- You must be present in front of your poster at all coffee breaks of the corresponding day
- Please prepare a poster of size A1 (59.4 x 84.1 cm) in portrait orientation.
- Please hang on your poster before the session starts (i.e., during the previous oral session). Adhesive tapes will be provided to fix the poster on the wall.